Learn the basics, or pick up on advanced tips
Download the lecture(s) you want to watch (from Echo360 or Panopto) as video files. To benefit from the side by side, synced playback, you will need to download both screens/recordings. Go to the homepage of Dual Watch, and drag and drop your 2 video files onto the drop area.
- Adjust Playback Speed: Click the settings gear icon while playing a video and drag the speed slider
- Swap Video Order: Click the settings gear icon while playing a video and click the swap button to swap video order (left/right)
- Offline Usage: Visit the website once (which you have) and refresh or visit a different page at least once. Up to date browser required.
Install as an app
If you love using Dual Watch, you can install it as an app on your device, to make it easier to access, and improve offline reliability.
- Play/Pause: Spacebar __
- Seek Backward/Forwards: Left/Right Arrow Key or
- Volume Up/Down: Up/Down Arrow Key or
- Speed Decrease/Increase: Left/Right Bracket [ or ]
- Fullscreen Toggle: F
- Zoom In/Out: + or –